Coming Soon to Port Colborne!
Some claim that Niagara on the Lake is Canada’s MOST HAUNTED TOWN, we beg to differ…
Join your spirited hosts Missus Mooney and Michael Furey as they take you on an eerie stroll back in time. Like any good Penny Dreadful, these Haunted History tours are filled with salacious and sometimes frightening (but true) stories that may keep you up at night – you’ll never look at history the same again!
- Tales of personal encounters with a particular spirit that resides in The Roselawn, once home to several of the city’s most prestigious families.
- Oakwood Cemetery where family and fortunes run afoul, a loyal companion keeps guard and rumours of a curse few have dared to challenge.
- Ghostly lights along the Canal
- Legends and ghostly encounters on the waters of Lake Erie.
Tours are seasonal and weather permitting. Advance reservations required (while we do accept cash or credit cards at the walk start, we cannot guarantee a space or even a walk without pre-booking) A minimum of 4 Adults (or 2 Adults, 2 Kids) must be booked to hold a walk (if there are insufficient bookings at any time, you will be notified aprox. 2 hrs before the walk start and offered an alternate date. Refunds are discretionary and only if a walk is cancelled). Maximum 20 persons per walk. Tours last approximately 90 minutes and are generally considered ‘accessible’ (due to the age of these areas, some may be less than level). All youth under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by an Adult 18+. While the pace of the walk is casual, we do recommend comfortable and stable footwear!
For Family Friendly tours with younger children please visit our Pyrate Lore & Harbour Walks.
Special group, private tours, educational lectures and the like are available and may be booked at alternate times to regular tours, please contact us to make arrangements.
- All reservations – $10 (youth up to 16 – MUST be accompanied by an Adult 18+) Tours are not recommended for children under 13 years of age.
- Private tours are available for groups of 10 or more, please contact us with details.
Please note: cost does not include transportation or parking. Some areas may be less than ideal for persons with limited mobility.
We accept major credit cards, PayPal & cash (Groups Tours may also use INTERAC eTransfer – please contact us first). Tours require pre-payment to assure your space. There are no physical tickets or receipts (online payments will generate a digital receipt – statement will read PYRATE NDN). No refunds less than 72 hours before a tour. No cash refunds. Tours marked as cancelled will be credited toward a subsequent tour at our discretion.
To keep informed of all Walks, News & Special Events, click here & join the VIP list!
For further information or group bookings, please contact us.