Join us for a stroll in beautiful downtown Bridgeburg! Now a quaint little corner of Fort Erie, this town has existed since 1873 and is enjoying a second renaissance as new businesses open in old buildings…and discover the stories – and spirits – lurking in the corners!
- Traditional territory of the Chonnonton Nation – called “La Nation Neutre” by the French
- Where Sports meets Spirits
- Home to Soldiers, Smugglers, Privateers – and newly free people on the “Underground Railway”
- Medicines or mad scientists? Some ‘snake oil’ treatments were truly shocking
- A prominent stop for major railways – connecting to “Iron Island” across the river in Buffalo
- No matter how quiet it seems, it’s a very busy town…just ask the spirits!
Our Haunted History Walking Tours run from 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm select Friday nights (7:00 pm – 8:30 pm for Oct./Nov. dates).
We meet in front of the Royal LePage/SunLife Office at 100 Jarvis St.
Parking on the street is free!
In the unlikely event a tour is cancelled/rescheduled, a notice will be posted on the site and we will do our best to contact you via email.
We also have a tour in Port Colborne!
All reservations – $10 (all youth up to 16 yrs. – MUST be accompanied by an Adult 18+); tours are not recommended for children under 13 years of age. We accept major credit cards, PayPal & INTERAC eTransfer. Tours require pre-payment to assure your space. There are no physical tickets, though online payments will generate a digital receipt (statement will read PYRATE NDN). Refunds are discretionary and only if a tour is canceled.
Maximum 20 persons per tour.
While the pace of the walk is casual, we do recommend comfortable and stable footwear! Tours last approximately 90 minutes and are generally considered ‘accessible’ (due to the age of these areas, some may be less than level).
Tours are seasonal and weather permitting. Canceled tours may be rescheduled – anyone already booked will be offered an alternate date.
Private group tours are available (min. 10 persons), please contact us with details.