Reserve your space now for the Paranormal Event of the year; a bite to eat, a drink or two, a seance and a paranormal investigation in a huge space like no other.
Our hosts, The Bell Tower Community Arts & Entertainment Complex, reside in a labyrinthine hundred year old, castle-like building in Historic Downtown Bridgeburg (where the town of Fort Erie REALLY started).
This is a spectacular arts & entertainment venue on three floors with auditoriums, classrooms, gallery spaces, a working vintage pipe organ, two bars, a full kitchen…and just enough lights & disco balls to make it interesting!
When: Sat. 20 Oct., 2018 / 8pm – 2am
Where: The Bell Tower Community Arts & Entertainment Complex,
575 Central Ave., Bridgeburg, Fort Erie, ON MAP
Tickets: $25 ea. (Advance Only, 19+ / Cash Bar)
Includes: Appetizer, Dessert, Seance & Paranormal Investigation!
We begin the evening with a little socializing and your choice of Appetizer & Dessert (one each, made in house):
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip – Four-Cheese Dip With Chicken & Buffalo Wing Sauce, Served With Nacho Chips
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip – Creamy, Cheese Dip With Spinach, Artichoke, Garlic & Jalapeno Pepper, Served With Corn Tortilla Chips
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake – Chocolate Cake & Chocolate Pudding Topped With Ice Cream & Whipped Cream Then Drizzled With Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Apple Crisp – Caramel Apples Topped With An Oat, Brown Sugar & Butter Topping, Served With Ice Cream, Whipped Cream & Drizzled With Caramel Sauce
- Individual Cheese Cake – Light Cream Cheese On A Graham Cracker Crust, Topped With Your Choice Of Chocolate Sauce, Caramel Sauce Or Fresh Fruit
The cash bar is open all night with a selection of your favourites (as well as many non-alcoholic choices).
We then move into the main auditorium for a Seance facilitated by Missus Mooney herself, before we guide you through the maze of rooms on a Paranormal Investigation! If you have small tools or apps you’d like to use for this, please feels free to bring them along – and don’t forget a camera!
Tickets are available onsite at The Bell Tower.